Membership of the Foodservice Industry Association is open to a wide range of industry groups & companies, in Australia.
The organisation consists of food manufacturers, equipment suppliers, foodservice distributors and brokers, media and ancillary services, that offer a central portal of knowledge, experience and exposure to other businesses within the food world.
(membership includes and is also open to; Catering Companies, Table Top Suppliers; Education & Training Institutes/Universities involved in food related studies; Service Providers to the Foodservice Industry; (if you are not sure if you qualify, please contact us for clarification)
Benefits of Joining the FIA:
- Networking with major distributors, buying groups, major end users, manufacturers and industry peers
- Foodservice Forums (5 – 6 per year) with key industry speakers
- Foodservice Industry Sales Training
- Comprehensive Website
- Foodservice Industry Awards of Excellence (includes presentation of Legend Award)
- Business Blackboards
- Culinary Training Centres
- includes attendance at one luncheon for each company
- Trade Shows and support of Industry events
- Site Inspections
- Calendar of Events
- Support and Sponsorship of industry events;
- Culinary Competitions
- Charity events – Challenge – supporting kids with cancer / Beyond Blue and others
- Executive Roundtables
- Special Interest Group: Foodservice Distributor Group
- Special Interest Group: Non Food Distributor Group
- Strategic Alliances with Industry Associations
- International FS information
- Foodservice Conferences
We are continually evolving more benefits for members to enhance your investment in the FIA.
Your investment in membership will bring many rewards and industry contacts;
Please contact us for the current fees. Membership is an affordable investment for companies.
Membership is based around a COMPANY membership and one fee allows many contacts within your company to participate.
A one-off joining fee is also applicable.
Special rates are applicable for all companies. Please contact the FIA office for details
Please complete the same application form and fax to the office.
Contact the FIA office for any special offers and details on membership fees.
NOTE! FIA values your privacy:
We will provide on the website a list of member companies, however, details of individuals will not distributed or sold.
We are a NON PROFIT organisation and we use funds to benefit the members and other activities as approved by the membership.